Friday, April 15, 2005

Quest for the Perfect Blog Setup

First things first: I need to find the perfect blog setup. Blogger, I'm fairly certain, is not it, but exporting should be fairly easy (*crossing fingers*). Having played with Xanga, I know that's not it, either. I'm not ready for the Movable Type or Greymatter plunge, though. (Because I need the perfect hosting solution first, of course...)

Needs:

  • easy HTML editing -- no need to click seven buttons to get to a sane editor
  • posting from Safari, Firefox
  • easy posting of pictures


Wants:

  • posting from Opera
  • RSS feed

1 Comments:

Blogger mrnrmslvr said...

Ha ha! Perfect. I don't think I could have come up with a better blog theme for you. And it's delightfully practical! I wish you well in your quest for perfection. Also, Carla better get an entry.

3:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home